There or almost there??? NEW PIC from today!

borr.dg.baby

Mom of 2 and pregnant!
Reaction score
this is my first month using these... almost there? Or positive? :happydance:

Photo on 11-7-12 at 6.12 PM.jpg

I would say almost. I bet tomorrow you get a darker line. But any time that line starts showing up I start getting down to business, just to make sure there are plenty of swimmers with all the right genetic makeup. :)

CD 13 AM... Is this positive??? If it is, How much time do I have???

Photo on 11-8-12 at 6.44 AM.jpg

Once you go positive, you have a general window of 12 to 36hrs. Each woman's cycle is different.

(sry it took so long for reply, I'm drowning in testing issues myself.)

Good Luck Lady!

Oh yea and I would say that is positive.

princessrnpl I just wrote on your thread, as I said, it sound promising what you are going through! Gotta keep testing! I haven't updated this thread but I am now sure that was not positive and I was testing too early in the morning... look what happened

Screen Shot 2012-11-09 at 11.50.09 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2012-11-10 at 10.44.09 AM.jpg

I guess I was getting false positives from morning surge... I will only test at 2pm and 6pm now. Still waiting to O, FF says nothing

hi, the opk of cd13 looks good , and that go with your chart,
good luck

Yes It look weird but then it's neg and then pos again, and I know that can't be... Here's one from today. CD15... seems like I am not there yet

Photo on 11-10-12 at 1.15 PM.jpg

That's really strange, it looked darker in the picture before. Sorry. Here the testing never ends.

I learned the first time around (it took about 5 years to conceive) that anytime there is a line you get to BD! You never know which time (or position!) will confirm it. Good Luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->