There's Hope

Luke McW

Reaction score
Just thought I would post my own experience. I am 14 and was born at 32 weeks, weighing 2lb or about 900g. I am captain of my football team, and run (athletics) for the county (Sussex) and hope to run for GB. Not bad for someone born with solid lungs and on a ventilator for 6 weeks. I am just about to start my GCSE's with predicted grates of A-A* so hopefully it all goes to plan. Will see what happens ? This is just to give hope to all the parents out there.

Thanks Luke, we all love to hear premmie success stories and it certainly sounds like you're one of them. Good luck with your GCSE's and with your sport, you should be very proud :thumbup:

ahh luke thanks so much for your post, its great to read, i wish you all the best in your present and future endeavours

Thanks Luke, you've no idea how good it is to hear your story! Good luck in the future and keep us posted.

Thanks Luke it's lovely to hear a good success story.

Good luck with your exams next year and your running.

Thank you Luke. It's very encouraging :) good luck with your GCSE's!

Thanks Luke, it's great to hear stories like that. Your parents must be so proud. Good luck with everything. x

Fantastic to hear of your achievements Luke, good luck with everything in the future

Luke that's brilliant news to hear such a lovely success story. Best of luck with your GCSE's and for all that life has in store for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->