Thermometer question

Reaction score
Hi all so I lost my bbt years ago and never got a new one. Can I use my regular thermometer to take my temp for charting? Does it make a lot of difference?

From what I have gathered it should be a thermometer with two decimal numbers

Yes it makes a huge difference because you need two decimal points to see the smaller changes in your temp. You might find it difficult to pinpoint ovulation with any accuracy otherwise. I have a Femometer which is great, or you can get cheaper ones from Amazon for less than £10

Looks like I'll be buying a new bbt if we don't conceive this round. Thanks for the help.

I did use a normol one with DS and I found my chart was very up and down kind of looked like mountains lol. It did pin point ovulation but gave me dotted cross hairs so it wasn't sure.

When we ttc with this one I started with a normol one but decided to get a propper bbt one and I really noticed the difference. It was so much better. Think I only payed about £10 for it on Amazon so not expensive.
We were ttc for 11 cycles and the one month I decided not to temp I fell with this one.
Wud of been interesting to see what my chart wud of looked like with this one compared to my non pregnant and chemical pregnancies chart but I just got so fed up with temping after 11 cycles.
But I definitely do recommend getting a bbt one hon.

Good luck

Thanks i ordered a bbt so if I need it later down the road I'll have it. Sorry for late reply didn't resize you commented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->