these are as dark as they have got :/

carla92

mum to 1 ttc #2
Reaction score
do you think i could have missed my surge ? do opks not go as dark for some people or depending on brands ?

these are seriously as dark as i have d for the past week they have been no line whatsoever for the past few days they have been getting darker but then this morning they went lighter than yesterdays ?

what do you ladies think appearnly according to calenders i should of ovulated yesterday acroding to 6 different calenders and some others say i should ov today ?

Attachments

• Picture0001.jpg
    Picture0001.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture0002.jpg
    Picture0002.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 16
i can only see one line hun.
keep testing around 10am and 2pm as some people have short surges.

Keep testing hopefully your O will come in the next few days. Although it is possible to not ovulate.

Are you temping too? That can help indicate if you're actually ovulating or not - that will be more accurate then the OPKS - like another poster said - you can go a cycle without ovulating at all.
Oh and when I am close to my expected O date - I test s bit after I wake up, at noon and again around 6pm until I get the +. I've had a completely negitive OPK at noon and a completely positive one that same night.
Get to BD'ing anyway - just in case! ;)
GL and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Got to agree with the other ladies hon. It is possible to not ovulate one cycle but you may be one of those lucky ladies who have a short cycle. This pic is my cycle (and ONLY positive OPK in 7mths of trying) It can be VERY short and you'll only catch it by testing several times a day. Good luck hon & baby dust

PS this is the cycle we conceived so don't worry if it is short!

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g