these are real lines, or not?

skookie

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My husband and I have been TTC for over three years and just did our first IVF. Embryo transfer (blastocyst) was five days ago so technically i guess I would be around 10 "DPO." I have never been pregnant. I am seeing lines on those IC's but I have gotten false positives SO many times in my life I just want to put these out there for feedback and meanwhile I'm trying to stay level-headed about everything. These "lines" showed up within the five minute window. Thoughts? :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 118
They look like positive lines to me hun!! Id go get a frer if i were you, good luck xx

They certainly look like bfp hun, time for a frer, good luck xxx

Looks pretty real to me Hun 😃 congratulations x

Looks like a BFP to me! Stalking for next test!! Good luck!

oh my. thanks everyone. i'm really overwhelmed reading your responses. i promise i'll update when i take a "real" test (FRER)! maybe tomorrow morning!

Bfp xxx
can i ask did you have a trigger shot of hcg ?? I don't really know much about ivf but ive seen lots of ladies mention before that after there ivf they had to wait for the trigger shot to leave there system before they tested xxx

Bfp xxx
can i ask did you have a trigger shot of hcg ?? I don't really know much about ivf but ive seen lots of ladies mention before that after there ivf they had to wait for the trigger shot to leave there system before they tested xxx

good question! no, there is no trigger shot because this was a frozen transfer. The actual eggs were collected about 2.5 months ago which is the last time I had an HCG shot. but yes, i would be much more suspicious of these lines if I had had a trigger shot!

Those definitely look like BFPs to me! <3

Can't wait to see beautiful strong lines on a frer :D congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->