These parents obviously don't realise how cruel kids can be....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sha-gender-neutral-reveal-sex-The-Infant.html

''Sasha’s gender was almost revealed when he took to running around their garden naked, but Beck was resolute and encouraged him to play with dolls to hide his masculinity''

so she wanted a girl then?

Surely by letting him wear a girls blouse to school she is just opening the gate wide open for bullying?

I couldn't put my child in that position.x

Wonder what mental issues this child is going to have when HE'S older... x

from this article the only thing i can assume is she wanted a girl so bad but ended up with a boy!

Sasha’s gender was almost revealed when he took to running around their garden naked, but Beck was resolute and encouraged him to play with dolls to hide his masculinity.
How is that neutral?

well.............i dont know where to start really.........I just think that it is totally confusing for the poor boy.........if he choose to play with 'girl toys' and wear 'girl clothes' fair enough but to encourage him to do it is another story..........i just think 'Eeeeeeeekkkkkk identity crisis'!!!!!!

How is banning him from wearing combat trousers being neutral? And wears flowery tops at the weekend!?
And wears girls school uniform.... Really don't understand ... Toys can be neutral, but I don't see how you can raise a gendeer neutral child unless you never allow him to see his parents naked... Have they kept pants on him permanently... I would be interested to see how this child pans out.... But I worry that he will get badly bullied.

yeah she is just pointing out the differences even more so................she could dress a child unisex without all the crazy flower outfits. x

I feel so sorry for that little boy.

I don't see how he is going to get passed this.

She obviously wanted a girl. :nope:

I'm also getting the feeling she wanted a girl. I don't feel encouraging dolls and flowery tops is neutral. Maybe that's just me but if she truly wanted gender neutral should she be encouraging anything.

Poor boy :nope: I hope he's ok at the end of this.

well.............i dont know where to start really.........I just think that it is totally confusing for the poor boy.........if he choose to play with 'girl toys' and wear 'girl clothes' fair enough but to encourage him to do it is another story..........i just think 'Eeeeeeeekkkkkk identity crisis'!!!!!!

agreed. i hate the fact kids are put into these boxes of "girls play with dolls, boys play with cars" or boys cant wear necklaces etc etc blahblahblah... poppy can wear and play with whatever she wants, but i am not going to encourage her one way or the other

Encouraging a child to act like the other gender is not being neutral.

They are ridiculous and cruel, that poor boy is going to be so confused.

You can be pretty gender neutral without going to extrenes. River has a toy kitchen she also has a train set, she has dolls and toy cars. Some days i guess she looks like a boy in jeans in a tshirt ither days shes wearing a tutu. She knows she is a girl but no way have u boxed her into one gender.

horrible. they seem to just be trying too hard to be gender neutral. Its a bit weird really.

My little nephew is only three but already recognises boy and girls for what gender they are.
I think it's instinctive for humans to automatically recognise a boy or girl.

He by no means has been pushed to gender specifis toys or encouraged to recognise boys or girls he just does.

The problem is that he doesn't let him choose. She is specifically forcing him into girl activities and pink to "prove" her theory, which just achieves the opposite.

If she wanted her children to be gender neutral, she would have to let them choose EVERYTHING. Not say to them to play with something that usually don't belong to their gender.

I was always allowed to both wear and play with what I wanted. I never was in the "pink" crowd or played with barbies. In a way I was raised more gender neutral than this little poor boy :growlmad:

Kinda comes across to me as if she was ashamed of having a boy.
Brian plays with both dolls and cars equaly and even though he isnt into dressing up he delights in trying to put my makeup on and I think all this is perfectly natural for a child to discover their own identity without taking to extresms of pushing your own ideals on a child.

I dont understand how you can make your own identity when you dont even know what sex you are.
Plenty of examples in society ie same sex relationships, gender operations transvestites prove that the sex you are born with doesnt have to determine what your identity and personality turns out like so why deprive a child of an importnant part of discovering themselves, seems very counter productive to me.

this story is sad, sad for the child, how confused he must be:(
The mother as others have said clearly wanted a girl, to me if you wanted a neutral child, you wouldnt be forcing them to pose in girlie clothes, to me neutral would be dressing the child in creams/browns/greens, literally neutral colors and then giving them a huge range of toys to play with and not forcing them to play with one sort!!
I hope now this story has come out that he will be allowed to be the handsome little lad he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->