Thick Dark Blue Veins

julybabe84

Mum of 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
This will probably sound like a totally mental question; however I will ask anyway lol.

I have recently noticed massive dark blue thick veins going down both sides of my tummy down to my abdomen and the same on my breasts. These have gotten darker and bigger over the last week and i wondered if anyone else had them that they've noticed and could this have anything to do with ovulation etc.

Last time i noticed these veins was just before i found out i was pregnant both times (1 at 10weeks and 1 at 8weeks) however i did a test yesterday that was negative. I'm really confused as almost 3 weeks ago i had a big snot then a week later for 4 days i got loads of EWCM that was practically dripping from me when i only had pj's on. OH and I have been together loads of times since the first snot (particularly last week on honeymoon as you do lol).

The only other feelings i have had all week it sensitive to smells which make my stomach lurch, cramp and a pulsing tummy when i lie down.

** Also i know the veins weren't like that a few weeks ago as I have been trying different stretch mark creams and have a habbit of checking in the mirror to see if they're working there was no noticeble ones until these they stick right out.

Sorry I know i go on and on a bit but any comments would be appreciated

Thanks x

maybe you tested too early..not sure how many days late you are..but anything over five days you should get a postive test result..also you may want to get some blood work done..good luck with everything..

Thanks. I think i might test again on Friday.

hmmm when are you due hun. Could have been too early to test. You can test any time from the day af is due.

I'm not actually sure normally from the snot stuff i am 14 days exactly which would have been last Thursday however i got all the other stuff after that which i assume would mean i was due on today.

Ah confusing. Maybe do another test in a few days then. Lugeryise could be a waiting it out thing lol.

BFN this morning. Felt gutted.

Been sick 2 mornings in a row, keep falling asleep, started cramping now possibly AF will appear today or tomorrow. Think i need my iron levels checked again, same symptoms unfortunately doctors is shut until Tuesday now.

Sorry to hear it was a BFN, it's amazing how many things cause PG symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->