things i refuse to do this pregnancy, helping each other along

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
here we go ladies following on from the thread in first tri.

a little bit about myself, my name is Sam i am 23 my little girl is 8 month and i am currently pregnant with number 2, which was a massive suprise. we were not using contraception since Inver was born, and i was told due to several medical conditions i could not have children so Inver was a mirical. OH and i couldn't be happier. I had a very tramatic birth with Inver, constant monitoring and they messed up my induction constantly fiddling with the drip i'd go from 2cm to 6cm to 1 cm as they kept adjusting it.

so this pregnancy I refuse to

- have an induction

-google miscarrage stats

-google everything

-worry non stop

-check for blood at every opertunity

-let dr's do uncalled for tests

So pleased to see this group! :). I'm at work at the moment but this pregnancy I also refused to check for blood non stop and refuse to have uncalled for tests! X

Hi everyone, Im Jasmine, this is my second pregnancy, with my first one, I had so many complications (spotting, clots, SCH, bedrest from 6 to 22 weeks) and lost my baby girl at 22 weeks due to premature labour and incompetant cervix, was also very stressed by my exhubby.
With this pregnancy, I refuse to be stressed, and I will enjoy each and every single day, I will embrace this amazing time..

welcome Jasmin so so sorry to hear about the lose of you little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->