Things that make u gag

laila 44

Reaction score
Here are mine:

- just opening my fridge ( I'd rather cut my finger off)

- smelling the Palmolive dishwashing soap

- my own poop

- strong perfumes

- bounce fabric softener

What makes u the most sick?

Walking past the laundry detergent aisle at the grocery store the smell is too much!!
Changing my youngest son's diaper.
Cooking ground beef (just thinking about it makes me gag!)

Fried food, deodorant, popcorn and most spicy things.

Opening the fridge gets me everytime.
Talking also makes me gag.

xx

I wonder if it will pass or stay the remainder of pregnancy...

Walking into my kitchen was one. Hubs was out of town for a few days and there's was a bag of trash. Now let me tell you that trash had nothing bad in it. No left overs and really no food. It was mostly paper and things since I haven't been eating much. But man I couldn't even walk in there to take the trash out. So I avoided it like the plague. Lol

The fridge :sick:
The dishwasher
The kitchen in general
Garlic
Meat

Currently:

Washing up
Any smell of food after I have eaten too much, if someone comes in with a second helping i'm like erghh
When someone mentions meat/the smell of meat ( I am vegan though so that's probably why)

Oh and people's breath, even with freshly brushed teeth and even my son's :( I feel like such a bad mummy telling my 3 year old to stop kissing me but it's horrible.

Perfumes, meat.. all meat. Toothpaste, I've been plugging my nose to brush my teeth. My dog when she's wet. And this week only pickles and my deodorant. Also toast and bread baking.

I'm sixteen weeks and it's getting better but I don't know when or if it will go away. My birthday is next week and hubby wants to take me out but we're both worried I won't be able to handle the smells and if I order something there's a good chance I won't be able to eat it when it's in front of me.

I forgot toothpaste, I was wretching this morning after brushing my teeth.

The bus - some very stinky people on there, I was sat next to a woman who really smelled of strong garlic.

Oh gosh what doesn't make me gag and mine are so random lol!
- crumbs, I see crumbs on a surface and cant stop gagging
-potatoes
-meat
- all fruit especially apples and bananas
-the thought of veg
-bread
-rice
The list is endless!! I also gag at random things constantly!! I'm always gagging, being sick or feeling sick!!

With Sophie it was

the smell of - potatoes, runner beans, mint (brushing my teeth was a challenge!) urine, and soggy wet mornings.

Perfumes and deoderants
Meat cooking
Garlic
Just looking in the fridge today makes me feel sick!

Just walking into the grocery store

Toothpaste - I finally found a really cinnamon-y one that doesn't make me too sick.

People's breath

hearing people talk about food

the smell of any meat cooking

just waking up in the middle of the night, I will dry heave a couple of times...then an hour later I can wake up and feel normal. :wacko:

I have such a strong stomach normally, but I can't even watch my favorite show "The Walking Dead" without gagging. Pregnancy is so weird! :haha:

Oh yes I forgot toothpaste! Gets me every time. And garlic ofcourse!!!

Opening the fridge
OHs coffee (yuck)
Cooking of meat and sauces

My husband's aftershave :(

Anyone wearing strong perfume

Breath - I'm the same as you Angel! I lean over to kiss my sons and end up feeling sick, what an awful mummy I am

The dishwasher

My dry shampoo (this is a potential disaster!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->