things that make you super broody...

Daisy Delayne

Reaction score
I just saw something that made me laugh and also made me even MORE broody than usual. Have you guys seen this?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikTxfIDYx6Q
Sooooo cute, I want a baby so badly. Do you ever come across videos/pics/stories that just make your broodiness overwhelming??

Aww that is well cute. Well Im a nanny so my charge does cute things all the time :) xx

I was watching Friends the other day, the one where Rachel has Emma and it made me sooo broody!
What makes me broodiest of all though is my OH's 12 day old little brother :cloud9: He is absolutely gorgeous and my heart melts when I see him!

Awww this is soo cute! That baby is adoreble :) can't wait until my baby is here, sooo looking forward to these moments :) x

Awww that's the cutest thing ^^ lol babysitting my 9 year old niece; every time I see a baby/child/pregnant woman; talking to OH about it!!

And that Friends episode makes me broody too!! XD

Waiting for AF who is days late!
My 9 year old brother!
All babys
And now that vidio

lol. Just going into certain parts of the forum can do xD(like the TTC and boards- the baby club board and other xD)

seeing things like that lol. Talking about it and like morri said, certain parts of the forum :) lol x

That was BRILLIANT!!! Nearly pissed myself in the first half laughing, just so funny watching him do the booty wibble :p

strangely the show Octomom made me broody :shock:

strangely the show Octomom made me broody :shock:

I know, watched some of it last night! Much as I want kids, don't think I'd want fourteen!! Did you see the paparazzi on it? Scary :wacko:

I'd be quite happy with fourteen, but not 8 at once :lol:

The papas were scary though, couldn't believe they could put the kids at risk like that.

Seeing men who are great with babies/kids.. makes my heart melt! (I'm such a soppy git :haha:)
And my 5 yr old cousin :)
That video was awesome!!

Seeing pregnant woman, unfortunatly they are bloody evrywhere!!
Seeing babys and young children.
When i babysit and they are well behaved lol
Hearing people talk about babys.

Awww that was absolutely adorable!

Anything baby related makes me broody - but seeing little ones out and about makes it worse. Like yesterday there was a little one, probably about 9-12 months at a guess and he just kept smiling at me :D was sooo cute and really made me want my own little smiler :) x

That video is hilarious!!

Did anyone see last weeks episode of "Glee" when the football team danced to that song? I laughed so hard I cried. :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->