Things you wish you knew before TTC

AlwaysAGodmom

Reaction score
Hello! I’m a long time lurker on the TTC board, now finally actually TTC for our first baby!

I have had a blood test and we are doing genetic carrier screening and have been taking pre-natal vitamins. I’ve also been tracking my last few cycles and with OPK and temps to make sure I seem to be ovulating (history of PCOS)

Any tips or tricks for new players? :)

Hi hon

Welcome to baby and bump and yay for ttc.
It sounds like u have everything covered and im glad u have been temping and using opks.

Me and my OH have been ttc our 4th baby for almost 7 months now.
Sadly I've had 3 very early Misscariges since April this year and im having bloodwork done this cycle for recurring Misscariges.

I've cut down on cafiene and ive been taking vitamin D and folic acid.

I had a weird dream the other week about vitamins b6 and b12.
So done a little research and it turns out these vitamins are really good if u have been ttc for a while.
We are unable to try this cycle because of the bloodtests but im gonna start adding B vitamins as soon as we start trying again.
Im not sure if the dream meant anything, but it was such a strange thing to dream about I just cudnt ignore it.

I think you have it all covered hon. Do u use fertility friend to chart ure opks and temps?
If not I highly recommend it.
Good luck hon wishing u all the very best.

Hi hon

Welcome to baby and bump and yay for ttc.
It sounds like u have everything covered and im glad u have been temping and using opks.

Me and my OH have been ttc our 4th baby for almost 7 months now.
Sadly I've had 3 very early Misscariges since April this year and im having bloodwork done this cycle for recurring Misscariges.

I've cut down on cafiene and ive been taking vitamin D and folic acid.

I had a weird dream the other week about vitamins b6 and b12.
So done a little research and it turns out these vitamins are really good if u have been ttc for a while.
We are unable to try this cycle because of the bloodtests but im gonna start adding B vitamins as soon as we start trying again.
Im not sure if the dream meant anything, but it was such a strange thing to dream about I just cudnt ignore it.

I think you have it all covered hon. Do u use fertility friend to chart ure opks and temps?
If not I highly recommend it.
Good luck hon wishing u all the very best.
I’m so sorry to hear that :hugs:I hope your bloodwork is able to give some answers at least so you can move forward with trying!

How long it can actually take to conceive. With my 1st it took over 2 years & 2nd it took around 13 months.

I’m so sorry to hear that :hugs:I hope your bloodwork is able to give some answers at least so you can move forward with trying!

Thank you hon.
I have my second bloodtest booked in for this Friday and then it takes 2 weeks to get results.
Im hoping we can get back trying next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->