Things you've learnt about the first trimester no one tells you!

Ziggie

Reaction score
I thought this might be a fun, light hearted thread for those worried or those ttc :D please add your own!

I will start!

You can't judge a pregnancy by its symptoms! In fact, there are no normal pregnancy symptoms. Anything goes, or nothing at all!!

Even someone who loves food may never fancy anything to eat. Food suddenly sucks!

You worry when you get symptoms, you worry when they stop, you worry if they start again....

You can't tell 'how pregnant you are' from pregnancy tests :D

1 pregnant week feels the equivalent of 10 non pregnant weeks :D

That's its possible to look 6 months pregnant during first tri thanks to the lovely bloat...

You can't remember the last time you weren't so tired! No one ever told me about how tired I would be!!!!!

There is a never-ending list of things to worry about.

I've never been so bloody terrified as I have been in the first trimester, and I've never knicker inspected so much in my life. :blush::haha:

Things you'd normally be horrified at you're desperate to see - hello ugly blue veins!

People that I used to like, I suddenly can not stand. And even a simple text from them can make me inexplicably angry. :haha:

I didn't know that my first reaction after 6 months of ttc and getting a bfp wasn't 'yippee' it was 'omg, what have we done!'

I didn't expect to feel like that all!

I didn't know that my first reaction after 6 months of ttc and getting a bfp wasn't 'yippee' it was 'omg, what have we done!'

I didn't expect to feel like that all!

This was exactly me. Its one of the scariest things seeing those two lines appear, didn't expect to feel like that. And now the terror of will there be blood every-time I go to the toilet..

You never knew how much you could love a teeny tiny thing, even before you see him on screen, even before his little heart starts beating. Your heart aches from so much love. I knew love before, but this is a whole new ball game <3

Pull out those tissues. That stupid car commercial, or chocolate bar one, yup, those incredibly dumb ones, be prepared, they will make you bawl like a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->