Think a 5 year old has been snatched down the road.

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Just down the road from me (literaly 10 min walk) outside one of the local schools there is about 8 police cars, police vans all around the local shops an a helicopter searching the area.
Apparently a 5year old has been snatched from a back garden.
Im hoping thats just rumour but with so many police and a search helicopter somthings deffinatly going on.
If it is I hope they find the child quickly and safely.

There was another snatch attempt at the sainsburys down the road last week as well.

Oh my gosh that's terrible! I hope its just a rumour and they're wrong, and if not they find them unharmed and fast. There's some sick people in this world :nope:

oh my god, that's made my blood run cold... their back garden?? is nowhere safe anymore?

I hope its just a terrible mistake and the child turns up safely.

Lets hope its just a rumour. Makes me feel sick to even think about it. Keep us updated x

omg how scary!
when I was 6 someone tried to snatch our 8 yr old neighbour from her front garden,luckily she saw my mother through the front window and screamed and ran towards the house.

As said in PP, I hope it's a rumour. If it is a rumour then the person who started it is pretty sick. If it's true then I hope it's a safe return of the child with no harm done, thoughts to their family.

Abductors really need to have a reality check. What are they achieving from it all? Paining somebody they don't know? It's sick and pathetic.

Oh god. Hope it's just a rumor and the child is found well :(

Yikes! Where abouts in Surrey? I live in Surrey and let my older kids play in the garden all the time without me there.

Yikes! Where abouts in Surrey? I live in Surrey and let my older kids play in the garden all the time without me there.

Near staines.
Everyones gone and havnt heard anything else so not sure whata going on as im not really into asking around (people make stuff up or pass rumours around)
Surely if it was anything to do with a child that hadnt been found they would still be here.
Hopfully they where just looking for someone not child related.

Hope it's not another abduction, keeping an eye out for updates :flow:

any update hun??

Hoping it isn't true so much --- surely it would have been on the news by now?

Havnt heard anything since.
There would be notices up and the local paper would have reported somthing.
There is a prison not far down the road so maybe they where looking for someone and the locals jumped to conclusions.

Lets hope it's just a rumour. Last Christmas Eve there was a rumour that someone had been stabbed to death during a raid at asda, reality was no one had been hurt. Word of mouth can get things so wrong. I hope this is the case :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->