Think I am becoming obsessed with this site

nobump

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone else find themselves spending hours reading through old posts... I am new to the site so looking back over some older posts... it a bit disappointing when the posts don't have an ending... I just want to know what happened...

It is good to read posts and see how others are coping with this journey... my OH is so easy going it drives me nuts, he is of the attitude if it happens it happens... sometimes I wish I could feel like that..

AF has arrived again... just feeling a bit lost today.. we have a good life maybe kids are just not meant for us...

nobump, I know exactly how you feel! I find myself spending hours on this site, or googling various alternative natural remedies, pregnancy symptoms, etc. All to no avail, it seems.

Some days I'm quite positive and tell myself if it happens, it happens. If not, it doesn't. We have a pretty good life, too. Other days I'm just devastated by what seems like a hopeless situation.

Anyway, I know the lost feeling well. But I am sure it will pass! Hugs.

Hi, thanks for replying! Just been out to the football and a bite to eat with the other half, our waitress was pregnant! there is no getting away from things!

Yeah there are good days and bad days, need to keep thinking positive!

Hugs back!

Hi, thanks for replying! Just been out to the football and a bite to eat with the other half, our waitress was pregnant! there is no getting away from things!

Yeah there are good days and bad days, need to keep thinking positive!

Hugs back!

I am with you too Nobump. I feel I have a lovely life as it is but worry my life will always feel a bit incomplete if I dont reproduce. The media is full of pregnant women. It makes one feel a bit inadequate if you havent experienced pregnancy and childbirth. Even though there are articles about people without children being happier, richer more fulfilled! I still want a baby!
There is no getting away from pregnancy. I was watching a TV programme where a lady in her 40s got accidentally pregnant - I said "oh yeah, like it's that easy!". Where was her temping chart and OPK sticks! Pah.
:dust: to you both! xxx

Yep that sums me up pretty much too!

It's so frustrating spending all the time waiting... waiting to O... waiting for AF... I feel like my whole life is waiting. What a shame we can't see the future to know if we're wasting our time with all this waiting...

This site has been good for finding out alternative solutions, just got my first order of pre-seed... going to give it a try this month. Been feeling like giving up... but hopefully this will help them swim a bit better!

Baby dust to all x

I'm obsessed with ttc and trying to have a baby, I guess, which makes me obsessed with this site as well. Yesterday I spent most of the day googling ttc stuff when I was supposed to be working. So I can relate.

Haha Zeri, I do the same thing! I spent about an hour pouring over a site where women listed their symptoms from 1 dpo to BFP. So hard not to look at every little symptom and think it's a possible sign of pregnancy.

"OMG I feel nauseous...could I be pg? Oh...no...I ate 10-day old pasta with questionable bacterial content. Damn." 8-[

Just wanted to come back and say hi and thanks to those who also chimed in.

In typical fashion, shortly after this thread started, my early spotting started, alerting me to the fact that, yet again, I was having another cycle with a BFN. A few days of feeling depressed and despondent followed, and now I am back here again. Somehow I'm feeling better knowing there are others who are gong through this, too!

Lots of baby dust to you all!

I'm 2dpo now (I think) so yet more waiting... though with a short LP its not quite 2 weeks.

Keep telling myself not to get my hopes up as I'll only be disappointed/angry/tearful/every-other-negative-emotion-under-the-sun when AF arrives. Then in a couple of days its "right, focus on next time".

Often wonder would I feel the same if I were 10 years younger & thought that time was more on my side? (Probably)

lol @ Cellani!

Sorry about the bfn, phrunkidost. I usually am the same way - hopeful before Af, then when spotting starts - I get really depressed and dejected, crying etc....but then by CD3 I'm feeling hopeful again about the upcoming cycle. TTC is such a rollercoaster isn't it? For my part, though - I'm REALLY tired of being on this rollercoaster now. I feel like every month is the same - waiting to O, taking lots of supplements before O, trying to get in BD at the right times, being hopeful after O, being let down by AF, rinse and repeat again!! I just want to have a baby already!!!

Omg, I feel exactly like everyone on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do all the same things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs: for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It seems like a never ending cycle and I am starting to lose the plot with other half. If is so unfazed be everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->