Think I bd too late?

chigirl22

Reaction score
Felt ovulation pain 11dpo

I felt ovulation pain Sunday morning at 10 am on 11dpo. I felt pain there all afternoon. Took tylenol and Pain subsided by night time. We ended up bd at 9pm that night. It was a little painful on the side of ovulation while baby dancing. Felt a sharp pain Monday morning at 4am which I thought was weird because I thought I had ovulated that Sunday morning. Any who. Do you ladies think it was too late for me?

Hey! So cramping during ovulation can be caused by many things and should not be considered exclusively as a sign of ovulation. When you say 11dpo, I think you mean CD11. 11dpo means 11 days past ovulation is ovulation day is 0dpo, 1dpo is the day after... CD being cycle day 11 or 11 days after the start of your cycle. :)

As for the BDing, an egg can live 12-24 hours after O and sperm can live in a hospitable environment for 3-5 (average) days. So if you did O that morning or the following morning, it might not have been too late. FX for you unfortunately without temping, there's not way to know for sure. So I say BD some more for good measure ;)

Thank you so much dobbyforever. Im so confused. I have not paid attention to my body in a long time. I used to be so intuned. Okay so it's cd13 today. 1 or 2 dpo. All I can do is hope��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->