Think I have unwittingly got myself pregnant!?

mikababy

Gorgeous little baby girl
Reaction score
I had my coil removed Thurs before last and then my Hubbie told me that actually he wanted to WAIT (aaaarggghh!!!) before we started TTC so we could fit in one more diving trip before baby. Typical. However, we had unprotected sex on Sunday 1st, which by complete coincidence was 13-14 days after my last period...

Since then my BBs look like they have grown a network of underground rivers as the veins have become really noticeable. They have also swollen (one of male friends kindly pointed this out to me on a night out:blush:) and my cervix feels very soft. I also just feel different.

Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Tried an early response test but :bfn:

Am trying not to get my hopes up, but can't think of anything else!!!

Thank you!!

i would think its probably just your body getting used to life without the coil.. but its possible you could be pg too!. Good luck!

well i know the coil can give u sore tender breasts but hun never heard of them giving u enlarged veiny breasts, i must admit it does very much sound like early pregnancy but u must test again, so if u say u had sex around 13-14 days after af then how many days has it been since u had unprotected sex as if u conceived that day then we need to know how many days have passed as that would be your days past ovlation and very rarely does anyone get a pos result on hpts b4 9dpo. and as u live in uk u will have a superdrug around town somewhere i recomennd there own brand hpt as they are really sensitive to hcg and i got 2 bfp's on them at 9 dpo, good luck if ur wanting a baby huns let us know, and also how many days now since u had unprotected sex ..???? xxxxx

I'm not sure, it's possible but I will say swollen, veiny boobs were the first thing i noticed before i got my BFP with LO xx

Ooh! How exciting! I tend to agree with the others about the viens in boobs, that generally happens if they're growing! I really hope that you get what you're wanting!

Best of Luck!!

xxxxxxx

I have done a test again today and it has come back negative. We had sex late on Sunday the 1st and so today (Tuesday) is the 9th day since we had sex. My cycle is pretty irregular (between 26-33 days) so always a bit tricky to predict when I was ovulating exactly, but would have been around that weekend.

Thanks guys. This is my first foray into all of this and I feel really positive one minute and full of doubt the next. Feels like the longest few days of my life.:wacko: if it turns out I'm not pregnant then I will need to take a chill pill when we TTC in May.

Just thought I'd mention, I didn't have a mirena coil, so no hormones. I always get slightly enlarged breasts when I go back on the pill, but not like this! I have permanently erect nipples!

Good luck. It's probably to early to test right now. I'd say give it as many days as you can possibly bear before you try testing again. Just to make sure, you know? All will turn out well, keep us updated.

Oh - i just assumed your were on mirena.. sorry! Think positive!

Tested again on Weds, but :bfn:.

Am due :witch: on Saturday, so am going to wait until then. Fed up with stupid SINGLE pink lines.

Early onset signs are getting more pronounced:

• BBs still heavy, lumpy, very veiny,
  • Nipples darker, larger, and sticking out (even when I'm really warm)
  • Peeing every 20 mins, which is driving me nuts!!
  • CVX very soft (can hardly tell it apart)
  • Starting to feel really tired
  • Eating loads (not like me at all!)
  • Feel very hot and nauseous (keep belching!)
  • Constipation

We shall see!!

good luck, dear. Let us know how the test comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->