Think I O'd but no temperature change...

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by Reb S, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Reb S

Reb S Moving on...

Hello!
    I've just started with a CBFM after losing Ben to MMC at 8 weeks last year. This is cycle no 3 and it had gone fairly back to normal. I'm temperature charting - 1st cycle was VERY high - 2nd normal for me and now, although the CBFM says I've ovulated, there is a completely flat temperature chart. My acupuncturist says it's confusing as judging by the chart I haven't O'd. What do you think, ladies? She thinks my hormones are at zero after the MMC and the few months afterwards. Anyone else had this experience? I can't afford to miss a month at all as I'm utterly ancient!
    Thanks x

2. petitpas

petitpas ......

Hi there ancient lady!

Can you pop a link to your chart in and I'll have a peek at it for you xxx

3. Reb S

Reb S Moving on...

Ooh, okay. I'm not sure how to do that, but I'll give it a go - may take a while. Basically it looks like this -----------------! Quite cool actually! Thanks x

4. Reb S

Reb S Moving on...

5. petitpas

petitpas ......

It worked! It's a little odd that your temp is so exact every day, but it does look like you ovulated :thumbup:

6. Reb S

Reb S Moving on...

Hmm that's what I thought so I bought a new thermometer - it reads the same. Maybe my progesterone is a bit low after MC so temp is not rising properly? Anyway thanks for your opinion - I much prefer yours to my acupuncturists! x

7. petitpas

petitpas ......

You think 36.5 is low??? For me that is a post-ov temp but everyone is different.
    It's interesting that ff hasn't put crosshairs in. Maybe it is expecting a bigger jump? I think there is a way of overriding the temps and prioritising your cbfm in deciding when you ov.
    Let me know how you get on, please!