Think I O'd but no temperature change...

Reb S

Moving on...
Reaction score
Hello!
I've just started with a CBFM after losing Ben to MMC at 8 weeks last year. This is cycle no 3 and it had gone fairly back to normal. I'm temperature charting - 1st cycle was VERY high - 2nd normal for me and now, although the CBFM says I've ovulated, there is a completely flat temperature chart. My acupuncturist says it's confusing as judging by the chart I haven't O'd. What do you think, ladies? She thinks my hormones are at zero after the MMC and the few months afterwards. Anyone else had this experience? I can't afford to miss a month at all as I'm utterly ancient!
Thanks x

Hi there ancient lady!

Can you pop a link to your chart in and I'll have a peek at it for you xxx

Ooh, okay. I'm not sure how to do that, but I'll give it a go - may take a while. Basically it looks like this -----------------! Quite cool actually! Thanks x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/337223
Try that?! Not sure if it works or if I did it right!

It worked! It's a little odd that your temp is so exact every day, but it does look like you ovulated :thumbup:

Hmm that's what I thought so I bought a new thermometer - it reads the same. Maybe my progesterone is a bit low after MC so temp is not rising properly? Anyway thanks for your opinion - I much prefer yours to my acupuncturists! x

You think 36.5 is low??? For me that is a post-ov temp but everyone is different.
It's interesting that ff hasn't put crosshairs in. Maybe it is expecting a bigger jump? I think there is a way of overriding the temps and prioritising your cbfm in deciding when you ov.
Let me know how you get on, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->