think im back... bcp ahhhhh

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

think im back over here from tww.

stopped the bcp (mini) 6th october. Slight spotting randomly a few days but loads ewcm 12 days ago. Manically symptom spotting since.

checking cm and position earlier and I had tinged pink (sorry tmi) however it has become increasingly red. Hasn't touched liner yet though.

in just hoping that if this is af she comes properly and i can have a normal cycle and that it shows i did o around the time i think.

anyone else wanna join that's newly off bcp xx

So it was what i think is af... Next day was very red and quite a show. However all is stopped now. Before bcp i would be on for 7 days.

im going to count today as CD3 xx

Hey there I am off birth control (except WTT, not TTC yet) due to a mistake at the pharmacy! But I am interested in sticking with you for a bit because we stop BCP at almost exactly the same time.

I had my period early October (that was the last one when I was on placebo pills) then was supposed to have AF in late October- around Oct 28. We DTD twice but he withdrew. AF never came, now it's 2.5 weeks later. I am pretty sure I o'd last weekend/earlier this week because I had a few days of creamy/tacky CM, then a few days with a good amount of EWCM, some cramps, etc. Breasts a touch sore yesterday, a spot of acne yesterday and today. CM is completely gone. So I am pretty sure I'm in the LF and hope to have AF next week (fingers crossed).

Keep me posted!

Hi ... Hummm coming off bcp is def a roller coaster... Will keep updated xx

Hey hopeful any update for you? I've got tiny bit of CM that is the type of infertile CM (dried on panties, not much of it) and zero symptoms. I am hoping I O'd last week and am 5-7 days DPO now. Hope AF comes at the end of this week or early next...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->