think i'm in early labour!!

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
was having contractions last night, about 10 mins apart for about an hour and a half, they werent that strong, but my back was killing me!! then they stopped :( was still in agony with my back so went and had a bath, did jack shit! then tried to eat my tea and just couldnt eat anythin, which considering i was starving was a bit funny. was well ratty and stuff all night, eventually went to bed and couldnt sleep cos the contractions started again, only to stop a short while later! so i'm fed up! still got back ache, still feel like shit, I JUST WANT HER HERE NOW!!!! :hissy::hissy:

ooo and as i've been sat here the contractions have started again. but they'll probs stop again. can see this being a very long drawn out process!!

Oh hun at least it's a start xxxxxxx

Aw, I hope it happens soon Alice!

Good luck. x

Oh! hopefully you will not have to go through that for to much longer xx

Sorry you're feeling like this.

Least body is doing something hon, it's a start.

I hope Katie comes soon x x

Good luck hun, lets hope things get moving for you!!

Good luck I hope things keep up and you'll be in that delivery suite counting down to the arrival of Katie. x

well everything seems to have stopped again :( am doin some housework to try and get things goin again! i just wish she'd hurry up!

Good luck hun, hoep it doesn't last too long x

Good luck hun i really hope it all turns into something soon,
ive been feeling exactly the same since fri morning, it all keeps starting and stopping.... its driving me crazy!!

Sending :hug: and lots of :dust: xx

Hugs hun i hope they have started again now, and fingers are crossed they carry on. Might be just a spout of braxton hicks though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->