Think ive got my BFP!!!! 10DPO!!!

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
i cant believe, im in shock, good shock obviously!!! its nearly 8pm and just on here and thought id do a test and lo and behold a faint line appears on my 10miu, i couldnt quite believe it so did another one and the same!!! i did one yesterday morning and BFN!

i am terribly worried as i had a few glasses of wine last night and a few crafty ciggies (dont usually smoke) as was sure this wasnt my month, my urine is quite dehydrated looking you dont think that can effect the result do you caz i was drinking last night?

ive had no symptoms really either so really didnt expect this. wooohooos first month on the OPK really paid off!!!! will test again in the morning!! :happydance:

Congratulations! A BFP is a BFP, regardless of what you've been doing! :winkwink: And don't worry about the drinks, you should be fine!

thanks huns, OH is currently driving around looking for somewhere thats open where they sell FRERs tehee as really want to see it on a brand product. are they 10mui do you know?

Congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

How did you get on hun? was is a deffinate :bfp:? xx

Congrats to all who are expecting also, and Sammy Im soo pleased to see your expecting!!! i had a read of your posts a few weeks back and had my FXed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->