Think I've messed up!

PRGirl

Reaction score
So, we had our transfer on Thursday last week and I worked from home. I went to bed with a hot water bottle - more for comfort than anything else.

I usually take one to bed and haven't stopped it since the transfer but now read it can be dangerous and lead to a BFN! WHAT?

We haven't been warned of this and I wasn't aware until just now. Have I made a huge mistake and actually having got this far cocked up any chance that we had?

I'm so confused, some people say it's disastarous and others that it makes no difference. I also have very hot baths, again habit, and I'm concerned that too will have had an impact.

So upset right now!:cry:

no you are completely fine. Dont worry, the hot bath and water bottle wont affect anything. Just think of how many people dont even know they are pg yet and are in hottubs, hot shower, saunas, etc. You will be just fine :)

You'll be fine.

I was in a lot of pain after my most recent transfer and I used a hot water bottle for about a week on and off. I'm now almost 18 weeks pregnant, so try not to worry :) x

His Princess and MoBaby thank you so much for your feedback - you've both made me feel so much better.

:thumbup:

His Princess congratulations on your BFP!

I'll try and be less dramatic next time I think I've done something wrong, which will inevitably be sometime soon :dohh:

Thanks PRGirl :)

You're not being dramatic, it's only natural to worry. I'm exactly the same, I worry about everything...I think my midwife is sick of the sight of me :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->