Think ive really messed it up!! :(

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
Ladies!
i think i have totally miss calculated something.

In nov and dec i had a period every 20 days so when trying to figure out when id ovulate i put in the lil calculator online that my cycle was 20 days.

Up until nov and before i had my baby girl my cycle was 28 days

so, as i still havent had a period since dec im starting to think...

What if my cycle has returned to 28 days?
Im worried as it works out id have ovulated the days i thought i did (and therefore did the deed) but as i did 3 tests and got BFN i had a bottle of wine on saturday eve :(

:(

what if we have actually concieved and i drank that wine

part of me really wants to be obviously but part of me thinks maybe its best if AF shows up cos i may have hurt whatever is in there if there was!

what do you think?

aghhhhhh
xx

a gowing baby doesnt start recieving blood from you until 8/9 weeks pregnant so if you are pregnant drinking right now wouldnt really do any harm, just as long as the alcohol is out of your system before 8/9 weeks gone then no harm should come to the baby. so try not to worry too much hun, and fingers crossed for you xx

a gowing baby doesnt start recieving blood from you until 8/9 weeks pregnant so if you are pregnant drinking right now wouldnt really do any harm, just as long as the alcohol is out of your system before 8/9 weeks gone then no harm should come to the baby. so try not to worry too much hun, and fingers crossed for you xx

omg seriously!?!

oh thankgod!

thankyou so much for your reply!
now i can relax a bit and maybe get excited that it might happen this month!!

:flower:

yeah seriously, up until 7 weeks the baby feeds from the yolk sac alone whilst the placenta starts growing and the blood flows start connecting, then within week 8 and 9 a small ammount of blood flow from the placenta starts flowing from mum to baby and its not until the 16/17 week of pregnancy that the placenta takes over completely.
i think if everyone knew this they wouldnt panic quite so much about having the odd drink whilst ttc and in early pregnancy.

good luck and i hope you get a sticky :bfp: soon xx

Think of all the girls/women you hear about going out binge drinking and getting pregnant and going on to have healthy babies.

Don't panic! :hugs:

If your periods are still getting back to normal and you want to find out when your ovulating you might be best charting and signing up with fertility friend. I have 26-28 day cycles and thought I was ovulating in the middle like I should but after 9 months of not getting pregnant I'm started charting and I'm not ovulating in the middle, its later on. It's really opened my eyes. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->