Think something is going to happen soon :)

ajsmummy86

Reaction score
So this morning i had a sore back and an ache around my bump which has now gone. I have now just this last sort of hour been feeling 'lightning crotch' very painful and a strong pressure into my bottom. With my last pregnancy i got this too and had my little boy a few days later so keeping my fingers crossed i'll have a baby by the end of the week....exciting :thumbup:

Exciting :) fingers crossed! I too have lightening crotch! I'm hoping that I've had my baby by midweek if not by the end of the week! Positive thoughts for us both! x

Exciting. I on the other hand don't seem to have anything again! Keep us informed :)

Congrats how exciting!! BTW I love the name you've picked out. We're naming our little boy Jack Ryan.

I keep thinking something is going to happen tonight or tomorrow as I have been getting some strong menstrual cramps and pressure that doesnt go away when I walk, eat or drink! Once I started feeling like the baby was putting pressure in my bum area I sorta got excited as I had this with my last birth! Fingers crossed!!

Lots of baby and labour dust to all of us and hope we go real soon!!

I lost my mucus plug this morning, there was no blood in it but it was definitely that. Pretty weird for me as with my last two pregnancy's i didn't lose it until i was actually having contractions and it was tinged with blood. I guess every pregnancy is different though, hopefully it wont be long now before the contractions start :D

I lost my mucus plug this morning, there was no blood in it but it was definitely that. Pretty weird for me as with my last two pregnancy's i didn't lose it until i was actually having contractions and it was tinged with blood. I guess every pregnancy is different though, hopefully it wont be long now before the contractions start :D

Woohoo, yeah every pregnancy is different I suppose :happydance: I had a sweep this morning and I'm 2cm dilated, having lots of cramps and midwife said she'll eat her hat if the sweep doesn't work :) not lost any plug yet but did wipe blood afterwards! Going to take the dog a long walk this afternoon! Things are looking up! x

Yay fingers crossed your contractions start soon...keep us updated x

WTH is lightening crotch??!!
I have read people saying they have it over the last few days, never heard that expression before!! Lol

I have only started hearing that expression with this pregnancy as well, but last night I was sitting and got this electrifying volt of pain right up inside my vagina and had to yell a little bit...I figured that was lightening crotch but I could be wrong lol

I have only started hearing that expression with this pregnancy as well, but last night I was sitting and got this electrifying volt of pain right up inside my vagina and had to yell a little bit...I figured that was lightening crotch but I could be wrong lol

That's exactly what it is lol, it feels like someone is stabbing your cervix with a hot iron so painful. No contactions yet but hoping over the next couple of days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->