Think stringy discharge? 2 days before period!

Tink84

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Hi

I am hoping someone can help explain what is happening to my body lol as have no idea!

I know that around ovulation that your discharge can change to a thick stringy discharge! Now I have notice for the last four months that when I go to the toilet there is a very thick stringy discharge present when I wipe! It is only there the once but then I start my period 2 days later so I am very confused! Surely this should happen around day 14 of my cycle!

I got the implant fitted in August and since then periods have been vet regular! Now before having my LO my periods weren't regular and my cycle was as long as 42 days! Now previous to TTC I hade two contraceptive implants in! And I had that removed end of Feb 2011 and didn't conceive tell end of August 2011! I never once had this discharge up until I have had my LO! It really looks like it could be mucous plug (at least that is the best way to describe it!

Really has me baffled as I just have no idea at all what it is!

I don't know for sure, but I'll share in my experience I get ewcm almost every single cycle one or two days before the witch shows.
I was told it's from a fluctuation in your hormones. Hope that helps a bit!
:hugs:

ever since having my 2nd i have had this as well. it normally happens 1 week before my period. sounds horrible to say but it is almost like snot :blush: i have had a smear done and everything came back normal. i have been told that having a baby can change so much in your body.

if you are worried go to your doctor to put your mind at ease.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"