Think we found a name! What do you think?

B

Butterfly2

We really liked the name Bella but I got put off using it as a first name as every time we tell people that's the name we like they say oh my dogs named Bella or so and so's dog is named Bella.(and it's not just a couple of people!) So we decided we would use it as a middle name as we can't decide on a longer version to use ( I really really want Arabella but oh has put his foot down on that!!)

So we have decided I think on ..

Charlotte Bella

Do you think it goes.. Oh last name begins with P and only 1 syllable and our other daughters name is Gracie Robin xx

I like it! I too know a number of dogs called Bella :)

Love it, and yes two of my friends have dogs named Bella--everyone lives it do it must be a great name!!!

Thanks everyone.. Soo excited.. Providing our little girly hasn't grown any boys parts at our next scan we think it could be the name :) roll on the next 2 /12 weeks!!!!

I can't believe how many dogs are called Bella! If it was other children I wouldn't mind so much but I really can't name her knowing there's that many dogs with that name!

Charlotte is beautiful. I've never heard of Bella as a middle name only 'Isabella' so I love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->