Think we have a date set!

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
OH and I have been discussing different dates and I think we have come to a TTC date! If I don't chicken out- we are going to start in January! Woo Hoo!:happydance: Anyone with me???

Thats great news - i set a date at the weekend too. Mines in May 2010 though. Good luck xxxxx

I'm TTC in January too!! We were actually TTC'ing from May to July of this year and now hubby is away until January so that's when I'll jump back on...so to speak...lol!

I hope January is your month SpecialK!

Woo-hoo! That's great!

We're technically starting in January too! The NuvaRing will be removed for the last time the last Sunday of December. So we won't be able to start until the first week of January.

However, I like to think of it as the end of December...as it sounds closer :laugh2:

:happydance::happydance: That's great news!!!:happydance::happydance:

I bet you're so excited lol -it will be so quick in coming too, especially with you having your hands full already with your LO and then there's Christmas in between too.

Good Luck and loads of baby dust when January comes around
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey Beltane, long time now see! Congrats on your date! You're about 6 months ahead of us. Enjoy Christmas!

were jan too, although were not using anything now either, good luck to all of us:thumbup:

Congrats Beltane!! I'm a January girl too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->