Think we've finally decided on names!!

brokenbits

Reaction score
We've been having the name discussion again tonight, and whilst our girls name has been set pretty much since the off, we've struggled with boys.
Our girls middle name would be Ann as this is both OH's and my mum's middle name, and our boys middle name would be Andrew as this is both our dad's name!

So we've decided on:

Perrie Ann
Rupert Andrew

We wanted non-traditional but also non-chavvy/ridiculous!!

Very cute! I love these names! :) We've decided on Emma for a girl, but we can't agree on a boys name (nor really find one we're crazy about!) How did you finally decide? We're exactly like you both in the fact that we don't want too traditional, but not weird either lol

Great names!!! I had such a hard time with picking names. I decided to go with the name I called her in a dream after I found out that my dreams were right. I kind of feel like she told me what her name is or like she told me what she wanted it to be because I had never heard or seen the name Airyonna before my dream.

I love Perri-Ann, such a different beautiful name! xx

Ahh thanks!
We just trawled through loads and loads of baby name websites!!!
OH said that unless he said YES straight away, it wasn't the right name. So I read out HUNDREDS of names(!) and when I shouted Rupert he turned to look at me and went 'I like Rupert' and that was that. Roo for short. Love it. And we've had the name Perrie set since we got pregnant!!

So cute! :) I guess we'll keep looking. I am sure something will hit me when I least expect it!

lovely names, we cant decide on one for our 4th boy i have read 3 baby name books already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->