Thinking back - night chills and migranes - linked to mc?

chocolate

Reaction score
Hi, I have just read a thread on another section about night chills and it jogged my memory.
I never had this in pregnancy with DS, but in the pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage, I had a few night chills in the early weeks. I would wake up shivering and shaking so much that my teeth chattered and this lasted about 15 mins before I went back to a normal temperature. I also got a couple of cracking migranes where I had to sleep it off.
Could this be part of the puzzle of about the cause of the miscarriage?
I know Ill never 100% know, but I wonder if this points to a hormone drop or something. I didnt miscarry till 13 weeks but never had a scan so never knew when the baby died ......

I wonder if your progesterone was dropping? - that causes your temp to drop

I was thinkin of things the other day too! Before i got my bfp i was havin terrible migraines and was takin nurofen every day and i keep thinkin maybe that caused my m/c as they say not to take nurofen? Also im rhesus neg and keep thinkin maybe thats why i miscarried! I wish we all could know the reasons as to why our m/c happened! Lots of luck and hugs your way! X x

I was thinking maybe progesterone too - although I did feel quite sick a couple of weeks before mc .............. yeah I wish I knew why it happened too, I hate waiting for things and equally hate not knowing about things too. Not a great combination for ttc, pregnancy and childbirth lol

A lot of women get migraines when pg, even when they go on to deliver healthy babies - not sure about the night chills, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->