thinking of changing contraception (on the pill) can anyone recommend one?

porkypig

Reaction score
I hate taking the pill, and since ive been on i just havent felt right, visual migraines, dizzy short of breath, mood swings, no sex drive, what else can i go on?? im not keen on the injection, implant, i was thinking coil? but i dont know. How does it work? Im fed up with pumping my body full of hormones xx

If you don't like the side affects of the pill, do NOT get depo shots. Depo is awesome if you know for sure you don't want kids for a few years, but it is a long road back to normal cycles and ovulation. I'm talking like a year after your last shot. It kills your sex drive and stops you producing normal CM. I used to bleed after sex like I'd been stabbed. Not pleasant!

i have just stopped taking the pill, ive had the injection the other week, it lasts 3 months and then you go back for another jaab, ive had no side effects yet, and you dont have periods.

thinking bout having the coil fitted but not sure yet. i keep getting visual migraines and i think its down to the pill. ill see, if i keep getting them then ill have to choose something else. thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->