Thinking of getting a kitten...

Hmmmmm, I don't "do" cats and would worry about them snuggling up in baby's crib etc with germs all over them. They have also been known to climb onto baby's and go to sleep on them coz babies are all warm and cozy....aaaaaargh, doesn't bear thinking about:cry:

Thanks all of you :) Yeah would definately make sure OH did the litter. It's just that I've had cats all my life up until recently when I moved away from home and I miss having a cat terribly. And since my hamsters have just died, I'm feeling very lost without having a pet to look after and cuddle.
I've never actually got a kitten, only cats.. so I'm looking forward to bringing a little kitten up and stuff :)

xxx

yer it can be your baby and then when you have a bubba it can be a big bro or sis lol. thats what i tell my cat i keep telling him he is going to be a big brother:rofl::rofl:. sad i know
xx

:rofl: That's pretty cute!!

Aww thanks guys, I can't wait :) Where is the best place to get one? I'm not getting one just yet but will be getting one soon. Is there anything like dogs trust for cats?

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place btw, since it was pregnancy related I thought I'd post it here lol.

xxx

I got all my cats from Cats Protection, none-government funded so relies on donations etc. You don't have to pay a thing, only donate if you wish, and all the cats are spayed/neutered as soon as they're taken in. All rescue cats, the older ones have problems due to neglect/abuse but the kittens are often from stray cats found in the street.

They're really good, and have alot of kittens in around spring/summer!
Best of luck TTC and finding a kitty :)
x

P.S. I got our Baybee from them when she was a kitten, she's the best cat I've ever found! Don't know whether that's just her personality or the way she started life, but expect a little cuddly monster either way hehe :)

I got a kitten at 36 weeks pregnant. I'm just going to keep a bottle of water handy to squirt her if she gets in the baby stuff. That's how I taught my two males to stay off the kitchen worktops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->