Thinking of starting a loss journal - weird?

Tulip

Ruby <i>, Dils, Rowan
Reaction score
I've seen that some of the girls on neo-natal have started a journal for their journey through loss. Think I might do the same but in here if no-one minds? I started one in WTT, but it just doesn't feel right being over there when I'm still working my way through what's happened. And everything for the next few months will be about recovery, the clinical study etc... all about Ruby and less about the next baby.

Am I losing my marbles?!?

Not at al hun a lot of us have done it! Mine and a few others have them in the wtt journal section and their really just being used to get it out.I find its very helpful to have a journal there to basically rant in and let the feelings out tbh, its also good because i can see from the first post how far ive come in terms of dealing with it all, definatly would advise starting a journal its very helpful :hugs:

i don't think its weird at all tulip - you do whatever works for you xx

I have a journal for my son cause our journey is far from over, and like what's been mentioned its nice to see what you was feeling when and see how you have 'coped' it will be nice to have one place to come and talk about your baby :hugs: xxx

I have found that writing my journal in WTT has really been a help in working through how I'm feeling during and after our mmc and then whilst waiting to try again. I wasn't sure whether to write one but I'm glad I did now :)

When I go over to TTC I shall definitely write another there.

not strange at all... i kinda feel like my thread in here is like a temporary journal while i work though things. i find writing has helped me through it, as has sharing how i feel with others...

Thanks girls... It just doesn't feel right having it in WTT alongside all these excited innocents. Will pour my heart out later xx

not strange at all... i kinda feel like my thread in here is like a temporary journal while i work though things. i find writing has helped me through it, as has sharing how i feel with others...

same, my thread in here is my journal for now as well
i like having it here, it's like in a private little corner of the forum,
no constant reminding of ppl getting bfp's etc... just us and our loss and
all our questions regarding that subject, i find it very helpful

Thanks girls... It just doesn't feel right having it in WTT alongside all these excited innocents. Will pour my heart out later xx

I wouldnt worry about that hun, a lot of the girls with journals in wtt are there becuase theyre waiting after mc xx

Like Shocker said, mine is in WTT too but I'm not even really waiting... I'm just post-mc and need to heal and find myself and my baby through the unfortunate experience. Whatever works, I'm sure making a loss journal will help you a lot, it's really helped me :hugs:

Have you managed to get some answers from your hospital sweetie?

Yep! Thanks for asking deb! All in my WTT journal, I am... not quite over the moon... let's say relieved. Thankful the consultant was talking out of his @rse and my darling baby is being looked after properly.

How are you doing today? xx

That's good news.

I'm ok i suppose. Hoping to get Charlie's photos from the hospital today if Paul can get done with work before 4.

x

That would be good. You are blessed to have pics of him - I hope it helps x

Me too. I had a read of your journal, i'm glad for you that you are managing to deal so well. You have a lot to be positive about right now.

I'll tell Charlie to keep an eye out for Ruby, they can keep each other company xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->