Third tri or first few months with lo (sleep)

I would definitely say third trimester sleep was way better than this. My LO never slept more than 45 minutes at a time for her first 2 months, and then a little bit longer after that but I haven't had more than 3-4 hours in a row since the day before I went into labor!

I was uncomfortable in third tri but still managed pretty good sleep, much better than this.

Having a newborn us definitely the worse sleep ever! I actually didn't have to pee that much during pregnancy I got up about once a night most nights but not every night and I went through a stage of waking up at 2/3am for 2 hours but I wasn't working for most of my pregnancy so I at least could sleep until whenever I wanted now if lo wants to get up then I have to get up even if I'm knackered! :(

I slept better during third trimester hands down!
But once lo turned 8 weeks he was sleeping 8-9 hours straight a night. So were good now. :)

hmmm....I think late pregnancy I slept worse! To be quite honest, I slept ok then and I sleep ok now! My hips ached slightly very late pregnancy as I was so scared of a repeat back to back baby I lay on my right side all night to keep LO in optimum position for labour. LO from birth has slept pretty well during the night so I am woken once or twice but its a pleasant waking opposed to me wriggling to get comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->