Third Trimester Discomforts, Rant!!

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So my first and second trimesters have been fairly easy for me.
No morning sickness, just some fatigue and stretching pains pretty much. And a scare at 13 weeks, but everything was fine :)
Now that I'm in third trimester its so much different !
I have soso many hormones, everytime I think about my baby girl I get so happy and a rush of hormones (don't know if this is normal?), its almost overwhelming !
I can't eat as much as I could before, because I get extremely full..
Its so hard to sleep, because my hips and back ache..
I get so tired and out of breath really easily.
I can hardly put my shoes on and I tried to shave the other day and I could hardly shave my 'lady parts'..
My bumps in the way, haha, I kind of had to lift it.. I actually laughed out loud.
And lastly, I get SO hot.. Like so hot I have to go sit outside for a few minutes.

But all in all, I've loved my pregnancy.. Can't wait till my princess is here, but I'll miss her in my belly :(
Can't wait to get my body back after pregnancy though :)

Sounds all totally normal for third tri or at least it's the exact same as me. Ive loved to loath all the discomforts as it reminds me every second that he's there. I know sometimes when I'm uncomfy I moan to dh about aches and pains and panic about every little thing but I'll miss it when he's here and probably want to do it all again :)

I know how you feel !
I panic about everything too..
My OH says I'm the biggest worrier ever.. But I guess its just motherly instinct :)

And there is still more that you will add to the list as you get closer

I remember those rushing hormones, it's so exciting and everything baby related would get me emotional. It's a little different once you get to your 3rd but still exciting, less of the unknown and more excitement in thinking about the milestones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->