This AMs test...

justonemore31

Reaction score
Today's test. Line showed up faster and def pink. But there's no way I'm 14dpo. I think I'm 10. I feel it's too light for ten. I'm not sure. I just know im 3 weeks 2 days. I feel pregnant and stronger as each day passes. If anyone wants to tweak a little to kinda stop the background from that greenish tint that would be awesome. I should probably add I had brown spotting for 8 days. Today it's less but there at times. I think it's ending and the baby's fully implanted

IMG_20181203_082144836.jpg

Something's is catching my eye, hoping it gets darker for you!

I'm not testing till Friday. By then I'll be 3 weeks 6 days By then it should deff be darker.

Last edited:
Thank u sweetie.how r u feeling?

Oh I'm so ill thought I might get away with just the nausea but nope been throwing up now, I felt ok earlier but the last couple hours wow xx and no problem hunni xx

Oh I'm so ill thought I might get away with just the nausea but nope been throwing up now, I felt ok earlier but the last couple hours wow xx and no problem hunni xx
Oh crap I'm so sorry. That's one thing I'm not looking forward to lol. I had hypermesis with 5 of my kids. Only one I was just nauseous. I'm praying to God He spares me again because I wanna enjoy the pregnancy .I seriously suffer. I hope you feel better real soon. How many wks are u now? And u could ask ur doc for zofran

Oh crap I'm so sorry. That's one thing I'm not looking forward to lol. I had hypermesis with 5 of my kids. Only one I was just nauseous. I'm praying to God He spares me again because I wanna enjoy the pregnancy .I seriously suffer. I hope you feel better real soon. How many wks are u now? And u could ask ur doc for zofran

Oh fingers crossed you'll feel ok this time hopefully, I'm 7 weeks tomorrow, see that the thing my son was sick Friday night early sat morn so don't no if a bug or baby but I'll ask them see what they can do never been this bad with any of mine xx

I'm thinking you're sick from when your son was sick. That's what happened here. Everyone hot sick and then I felt sick. But now in the mornings I'm incredibly nauseous so I'm thinking it's pregnancy related.

I'm thinking you're sick from when your son was sick. That's what happened here. Everyone hot sick and then I felt sick. But now in the mornings I'm incredibly nauseous so I'm thinking it's pregnancy related.

I was throwing up threw the night in so tired lol, I think it was when he was poorly I have got a bit of nausea tho so obviously didn't help xx

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that. Throwing up is the worst. I hope you feel better real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->