This bloody weather is doing my head in

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
i just went outside to get something from the garage and it was quite windy , so i put 2 bricks against the back gate whole i went out there. the wind is so fucking strong the bricks flew accross our driveway and the gate nearly come off its hinges , alanas paddling pool launched out of the garden and went flying down the driveway aswell. there is one almighty black cloud closing in aswell. i dont mind it not being sunny(well i do mind lol) but i HATE it when its windy. cant even open the back or front door without things start slamming shut or falling over

wasnt we supposed to be having one of the hottest summers ever? what the hell happended to that????? or did they mean monsoon weather?....no sun , just cloud and super hot temps...stupid weather people!!!!! its been so hot the past 3 days but absolutly no sun whatsoever to go with it!!!!

i want to emigrate :rofl: :rofl:

where? to america where they have hurricanes pmsl!!!!

it just shows no matter how many satelite things they have, they can never get the bloody weather right!:rofl:

I hate it when its windy too, its sunny here today and have managed to hand my washing out but there is a black cloud looming above !!

Lmfao!!

Hating the weather, hating this country, hating everything at mo lol!!!

Looking forward to when i move to france!

xxx

Oh its doing my head in too
Was really hot and sunny here abot 2hrs ago so put loads of washing in.......

Is now bloody thundering and lightning!!!!!!!!

I hate that I cant get my flipping clothes dry, one minute there out in the sun next minute its pissing it down!

got a tumble drier but i dont trust it to dry a big load, its very old, only use it to dry me undies lol

Ok now got Hailstones the size of marbles and is thundering again
Not 5 minutes ago the kids where outside with lollies!!!

( yes the hailstones got them!!)

I hate this weather, especially when u have kids. Its so restrictive!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"