this board is very quiet of late, how are we all?

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
it's a bit quiet around here and it's not helping my procrastination at all.

How is every doing, getting excited or nervous?

Impatient! Everything is done around here, just waiting for little man to make the decision to come on out!

Same starting to get impatient and it's interesting here at the moment .... I'll still be kicking around for a while yet x

we had a grown scan yesterday and shows bubs is already 7lb3 so i'm a little nervous they are going to be a whooper......

predicting a 9lb if born at full term.

my DD was 7'b14 at 40+5

I go from feeling super organised to under organised in the blink of an eye,I go from feeling impatient to remembering the early days with my two and the chaos to thinking i should try to enjoy what time i have left!

impatient, achey, fed up and shattered!!! BUT.....also very excited!! xxxx

I'm really tired too and have a bit of a cold. However, our change table and cot arrived today so I'm excited to finally be getting some of the big items together! Probably time to get organised as I'm 36 weeks tomorrow, omg!

CRABBY. Work is killing me and I can't wait to just have some downtime and then have this baby.

Guilty, I just ate my DH's ice cream, he only got the tub yesterday and I just couldn't stop after 1 small teaspoon... :p

39 weeks tomorrow and wondering when the baby will be here... I want to cuddle!

Tired! I think someone in the house has been ill since the beginning of February non stop which has made for a pretty big lack of sleep all round!

Ava has started nursery now which is helping a bit. I'm just waiting to feel better so. A et sorted for this baby!x

I noticed that too I'm just bored but have an us hospital tour (had the girls in a huge childrens hospital to this dinky little one in the middle of nowhere) and baby shower to look forword to then to get my induction date :) june can't get her fast enough

doing good, excited, nervous and bored as heck... still a ways away but seems like it s moving pretty fast. kind of upset that there is a hold up with doing LO's nursery due to car trouble but the house is clean and I am sure I will find something out of place:haha: so no complaints. hope all is well with you all!!

I'm sick and feel like crap. I also feel like baby is engaging as the pain down there is quite painful. All the while my hospital bag is empty and just staring at me. And the only thing keeping me going is knowing that in less than 30 days I get to meet my lil handsome.:cloud9:

a little bored, as hubby doesn't want me to lift a finger anymore. feeling nervous energy, as things could be starting any day now! I've been posting on here more frequently and checking compulsively for responses and/or new posts! enjoying this last little stretch of pregnancy, when I'm still center of attention and getting lots of love and pampering from hubby and having sweet friends checking in on me. realizing my whole life is about to change, big time!

Finally in third tri! Happy and anxious.... a little irritable, but very excited for our little man to be here already!

Craving everything in sight, OH refuses to take me to the grocery store with him anymore because I just want everything I see! :blush:

enjoy being bored, i miss the days of sitting around being bored! at the time i was wishing them away, now i pray for DD's bed tie so i can savor a hot cup of tea.

The one thing i cannot wait for thou is these leg cramps to stop

Very very tired. Been busy working half the night every night (going to bed between 1.30am-3am) and then having to get up at 7.25am to take the kids to school, so I'm proper shattered.

Feeling big and achy and my legs/feet keep cramping, and I keep throwing my back out.

Kids driving me insane and I can't quite believe I'm having a fourth one.

Can you tell I'm stressed today? lol

Very stressed by the sounds of it!
I've just had one of those days were I'm fed up of putting everyone else first and just want my dinner but hubby pipes up but my appointment is soon. I don't give a fuck baby and I are hungry and tired NOW not in 2 hours

Pretty good normally, but then I've got a little way to go. Have an awful cold today which makes me feel a bit rotten.
I was looking forwards to winding down around 38 weeks and pottering about between work and home. Looks like we'll be moving house instead - oh happy days, lol
Rx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->