This defo is the forum for me! :)

kittymeowmeow

Reaction score
Hey everyone :happydance:

Im new to this forum and just wanted to say hey!

This part of the forum defo sums up how I feel about babies! We arn't doing anything to stop it and im realising now I want it more and more!

Also, I was looking at some Pregnacare conception tablets on the web (sold at superdrug for £8.99) and was just wondering are these a good idea or shall I just buy a folic acid tablet and maybe a evening primrose tablet aswell?

I've changed my diet, drinking water not fizzy drinks and having fruit and veg with every meal.

Any tips or suggestions would be great! :) Also do you think I should get my bf to start taking vitamins? Xx

Welcome to the NTNP gang :wave:
I find this forum to be sooooooooo helpful as I can ask questions no matter how icky & there's always a lady who has been through the same situation :)
Hope your journey to a BFP is a short one but enjoy!
Emma x

Oh and also I'm just taking Folic Acid and like you eating healthier :)

Hey kitty welcome!
I took folic acid until becoming preg then took the pregnacare!

When we were ttc last time hubby took zinc tablets and I took folic acid and drank grapefruit juice from start of cycle to ov

We're not doing any of that (apart from folic acid) this time but if not preggo by Christmas we'll up our game hahahaha

Haha I love it! Im defo going to up my game when it comes round to January! Next year I will be on a serious baby making mission! :)

Well im on my too week wait now.. I hate waiting im so impatient! :(

I look forward to chatting to you both again soon!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->