This has to be a miscarriage. Pain Mngmt Advice?

Stripe21

Reaction score
What started off as light, brown spotting has 3 days later become a heavy red bleeding, with sharp and painful cramps that are much worse than my normal menstrual cramps. I have an appointment in the morning to check my hCG levels but I don't really think it's necessary. I don't see how this can be anything but a miscarriage.
Is there any advice anyone can give me on pain management? These cramps are horrifying, and I have class later today.

Doesn't sound good Hun but try to stay positive .... If the pain is really bad would you not consider going to the hospital specially if your bleeding is heavy

Thinking of you Hun

Xxx

I would say definitely consider going to the hospital. There's a chance that it may be something like an ectopic where medical intervention is necessary.

Until then I would recommend only taking tylenol as it is safe for pregnancy. There is still a chance that it could be a subchorionic hematoma and not a miscarriage. I had two of them this pregnancy and experienced heavy bleeding and cramping for weeks. Please be strong and get medical attention to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->