This is a frustrating wait. 2 days til expected period.

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to posting online, but I'd much rather talk about this with people I don't know, then be judged by my friends and family. & This way I can get opinions from people who are going through the same thing, or have already gone through it.
I believe I ovulated between the 3rd and 7th of August during which time I'd been having intercourse.. My period is due on the 18th. (2 days away) & I just want to know already if i'm pregnant or not. It's driving me nuts. I know I could test now and get a positive if I am infact pregnant. I got pregnant with my daughter so easily so I don't see why it's so hard this time around! Ah. Okay, I'm sort of ranting and I apologize. I'll get into the details. About 4 days ago, my discharge went super thick, almost like hand lotion (TMI sorry) and then yesterday it went almost watery. There's no smell, which I assume is a very good sign. Also, I've noticed my breasts aren't sore as with my last pregnancy, but the aerola (sp?) seems to be bigger than it was 2 weeks ago. No colour change, except the very outside is a bit darker then the rest, but I think that's normal. I've had some nausea, not vomiting, at least not yet. I've held it in pretty good because I have a fear of puking. I'm also very exhausted. I never pass out during the day, I'm usually active, up and running around with my daughter, and these past few days, I've passed out at my computer, passed out half off of the couch. Sleeping a lot later than usual, and going to sleep earlier. I've had some minor headaches consistently for 2 weeks. I feel bloated. Especially at night time. I also have some twinges of pain in my lower left side.

Sorry about the length, but please read and respond. Thanks in advance.

:hi: I'm right there with you! I test on friday (ugh so close but so far away!!!) and I've been seeing the same things, from an objective 3rd party view it looks good :) but I would wait until atleast tomorrow to test (lol I also gave myself a day before af comes so I wouldn't go completely insane) your hcg goes up every day and the difference between today and tomorrow could be that little pink line :D

Good luck and :dust: to you!

For Skoer: I really love your avatar, you were a beautiful bride!! And for both of you, good luck, I hope everything works out the way you want it to.

Thanks for replying, please let me know what happens with you. Good luck and baby dust to you :) I'll also post here the results of the test, I'm going to take it on the 18, unless my period comess.

I don't know if this is related or not, but anyone who is/has been pregnant, felt like they're were peeing their pants? In the very early stages? I keep feeling like I am, I know I have a weak bladder, have had it eveer since I was little but I'm not actually peeing.. It's really really watery CM. Anyone else had this? I don't remember anything like this in my first pregnancy! I only had nausea and sore breasts and headaches.

Eww. This may be tmi for some people, but anyone who had recently gotten a BFP had this? My period is due sometime tonight, or tomorrow and I just went to the bathroom, and there was a gigantic glob of creamy looking, hand lotion consistancy discharge. Ew. Ew. Ew. Sign that AF is coming tomorrow or pregnant? Please help!

I feel so ansy posting now for the 4th time in a row, but I keep remembering things I wanted to post before, but completely forgot about at the time.

Okay, hot flashes?! On and off for the past week and half, mostly at night time when I most relaxed.. sometimes during the day but not as much. Anyone else had this either?

I'll try and hold off posting if something else comes to mind because I kinda look like I am talking to myself LOL

Okay i'm dying to know the answer when you test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->