this is all just getting to weird to be a negative!

Kayles1/8/08

Reaction score
posted yesterday my symptoms over past month or so..and had a negative pregnancy test yesterday but for a good few nights in a row now i am getting that fluttering feeling in my stomach..i know this feeling as i already have a daughter! its not my imagination i can really feel it..i have so many symptoms of been pregnant but my test is negative..maybe im just being to hopeful for something that isnt there? x :cry:

I'm sorry it's getting you down babe :( Remind me, when is your AF due? Are you testing too early?

*BIG HUGS*

i have had 3 "periods" of bleeding in one month i dont know what to even count as an actual period or not? i know this looks highly unlikely that i am pregnant but the other symptoms i have are definetly pregnancy symptoms! i even had that metallic taste back in my mouth again today!! i cant be imagining all of this! surely not? :( XX

If your tests have all been negative then it does seem unlikely your PG, like you say. If your having so much irregular bleeding I would go see your GP for a check up, that's want I would do if I was you. Sometimes infection can cause that kind of problem and you'd want to know ASAP if that was the case.

XXX

i have only done one pregnancy test..and felt pretty dissapointed at the result..do u think i should do another in say 2 weeks time? yeah i wil definetly be going to see my doctor as something is definelty going on xx

Don't feel too bad dear :) I'm 10 days late and still getting negatives, so I too am going to the doctor to get a blood test andif not a pregnant positive then something is wrong I guess. I'd rather be preg than have something wrong though, so just wait till you see the doc before becoming too down k? :)

yeah i think i am going to take another in 2 weeks! just these "periods" if they even are that are confusin me and making it look less likely i am pregnant! i woke up the early hours of this mornin with pains in my stomachthat jus dissapeared? really need to get down the doctors asap! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->