This is just making me angry now.

Firefly Skies

Baby #1 Due 11/03/19
Reaction score
So, I've been waiting for AF to show up for about two weeks now. SO and I have been mostly NTNP recently, so this isn't a huge surprise. The problem is, I took one test 5 days after my missed period and then another one 5 days after that. Both of them BFN. I'm waiting a little bit longer before I test again.

I've had little to no definite symptoms; they're all vague. I had a couple cramps, but they were over quickly and could just be gas. I haven't noticed an increase in peeing. I've been moody, but that could just be PMS. Last night, I got nauseous, but that was right after my SO started talking about symptoms and whatnot. I'm really hesitant to say that I was actually nauseous and it wasn't just my mind looking for a sign that isn't there. I did get nauseous today, but right after I ate a sugary cereal; for all I know it was something completely normal.

But all of this is just ticking me off, now. I feel like I'm stuck in some sort of possibly-pregnant limbo, where AF could drop in any second, or she might not, but I can't even get excited because I just don't know yet. I would hate to get excited just to find out that this month was simply later than usual. This happened to me one time before, and it was so disappointing when AF showed up after I got all excited.

I'm not asking for advice or anything. I know what I'm going to do from here, which is see a doctor if it goes on much longer either way. I just needed to vent a little bit. I don't really have anyone who I'm comfortable talking to about this right now. At this point, whether I am or not, I just want to know. Thanks for reading.

:hugs: hunny, it's so frustrating isn't it? I had a long cycle last month, I kept testing and testing and nothing! Then I got a bfp but a few days later a bfn, turned out to be a chemical! I have said to myself this month not to test until I miss my 2nd missed af..... Not sure if that'll happen lol but it sure would stop the heartache of a chem or bfn! Fx'd for you x

Know how you feel. I see the doc in about an hour. My AF has been pretty much nonexistant for 2 months! One day of bleeding lightly and some random spotting. I've had BFP's and BFN's. I do feel sick to my stomach and have a few other symptoms, but I've been trying to rationalize them, and I can't. So I'm scared about my appointment. Hang in there, see the doctor, as soon as you can. I know I will feel better either way, now as long as I don't have a long wait at the Doc's I might survive today.

Know how you feel. I see the doc in about an hour. My AF has been pretty much nonexistant for 2 months! One day of bleeding lightly and some random spotting. I've had BFP's and BFN's. I do feel sick to my stomach and have a few other symptoms, but I've been trying to rationalize them, and I can't. So I'm scared about my appointment. Hang in there, see the doctor, as soon as you can. I know I will feel better either way, now as long as I don't have a long wait at the Doc's I might survive today.

Oh wow, 2 months. It sounds like the BFN might be the test's fault, especially if you have BFP mixed in there. That must be soo frustrating not to see anything for 2 months, though, and having no definitive answer. :( I hope your doctor visit goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->