This is negative right? Expert eyes please

Hmmm I'm kinda seeing the start of something... Are you TTC?

Hmmm I'm kinda seeing the start of something... Are you TTC?

No we are definitely not :(

My hubby had a vasectomy 4 months ago and although it should be fail Proff we were ever never given the "all clear " by urologist since he was supposed to submit 3 samples post op and didn't. We just figured it was a sure thing. First time we had un protected sex this month and it was on my ovulation day but again, we really thought we were covered... but lately I'm freaking out. Kind of worried now. Only about 8-9dpo if i calculated correctly. Tested just to put my mind at ease but now I'm not sure ?

Another pic

Attachments

• IMG_1919.jpg
    IMG_1919.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 166
What? Shit. Are u serious I can't see much but I'm not sure My last pregnancy it was an imaginary line similar to this.... scared to retest. I have one last frer and I need it to be accurate so when should I test again? In 2 days?

I'm not seeing anything, but to be sure just wait till your period would be due to test xx

I thought I saw something on the first pic but then not on the second test so I am not sure .. are you having symptoms etc? Hope you get the result you want x

Thanks girls I'm just panicking for nothing. No symptoms. I'll wait for my period and then take it from there xx

So period never came. Always regular to the minute and am 2 days late. Cramps but no af. Realized that when I tested it was 8dpo possibly...do u really think there's a real risk and that I should test again? Urgh I thought those days were behind me...

I would test again. But I hope AF arrives soon :hugs:

I hope your AF arrives soon. My opinion... yes there is a real chance you could be pregnant. It's not really really safe for at least 6 months after a vasectomy... As AF is late, a test would be positive by now. I hope you aren't pregnant if that isn't what you want. Good luck.

Tested again tonight. So according to my last period I'm late. However I did notice this cycle that I was ovulating on cd 19! Very very late for me. If I Go by that, my period is only due in 2 days. Otherwise I'm late according to me last period date. Anyway. I see shadows on tonight's test. I can't quite capture it on camera that's why I made it black and white ...maybe I'm just imagining lines because I know where they should be? I'm so stressed about this, I'm hoping my period shows it's dumb face real soon :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_1959.jpg
    IMG_1959.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78