This is so heartbreaking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafy

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ick-foetus-doctors-terminate-healthy-one.html

Did anyone hear about this? My friend told me today. So sad :(

Yes i saw this on the news yesterday, how sad :cry:the pain the parents must be feeling, how awful. i really feel for them x

It was posted on a tri section but it got locked.

I dunno how I feel about this one.

:cry: So sad, I hate mistakes. But I am not going to say the rest of my opinion in case I offend xx

Really sad; I am not going to share my opinion about the general scenario either, its tempting but I will keep my mouth shut xx

This is very sad and tragic and as a mum to a baby with heart defects I really want to voice my opinions but I'd better not..................

I lost my son to a heart defect when he was 6 days old but would never judge someone for making the decision those parents did.

some of the comments on the daily mail site are disgusting.

im in the same boat as sarah on this one, i'll keep my thoughts to myself x

I haven't seen the 3rd tri forum thread, think it's been deleted

I will also keep my own views to myself as I do not know the complete story and the whole situation is so sad. Poor mother, father and babies. She must be inconsolable.

Thread closed per forum rules and TOS regarding topics on abortion:

While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"