This isnt Right..((1st OPK))

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
Okay first off these are the first two Pinks lines i've EVER seen on a pee stick and it makes me HAPPY! lol but im confuesed!:shrug:!!! im on CD-28 my cycles are 37 days long as u can see from my ticker but im suppose to be about 7 DPO so why is the OPK's telling me im OV???? i :sex: with my OH as soon as i saw the lines just in case lol he didnt mind :blush: anyways so im i really OV this late in my cycle?? :shrug: Did i miss something? ugh help plz Also this isnt FMU this was @2

Attachments

• OPKsCD28 213.jpg
    OPKsCD28 213.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 29
  • OPKsCD28 214.jpg
    OPKsCD28 214.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 35
if you're confident you may be 7dpo, I would take a pregnancy test.

im not super sure if im am 7dpo :( but i did take a HPT and it was SUPER neg lol i'll just see tomorrow thanks for commenting!:hugs:

You can have a surge after you O, Ive had one at 5dpo and I know I defiantley ovulated so it could just be that. The other thing is you could be ovulating later, your body tried to O earlier hence the +opk and didnt for some reason and now its trying again. No way of telling really if you havnt got anything to confirm that you O'd in the first place. Just bd to cover your bases and you should be right! Good luck hun!:hugs:

if it helps my OPK were like that 8-9 dpo.. and then i got 11dpo :bfp:
i didnt checked with hPT when i was getting positive on OPK... i hope thats it for you too girl fxed...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->