• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This last week of my cycle before af is due is so bloody long

Janie66

Husband Dave,2 daughters
Reaction score
Hate this tww part........... Im having cramps on and off still, only mild ones tho, and its the weekend, its been raining, no plans for the weekend as such, except going to visit my daughter whos just moved into her own flat. How is everyone and what's your weekend plans?:coffee:Decaf of course:haha:

Hi Janie

I'm at a similar point to you in my cycle. It's torture, isn't it? I'm feeling exhausted but not sleeping great at the moment. Also some slight cramps/twinges, and a sore back. Trying to keep things in perspective (as much as humanly possible which isn't very much) but am feeling like these could just be good signs. However, I've had months before where I've been convinced it's the month ... and it wasn't!

Am planning a quiet weekend. Started off with a little bit of retail therapy last night, which really helped! Today am planning to go for a swim this morning then see some friends for the afternoon at their housewarming do. I'll be taking fizzy elderflower water! Tomorrow my OH is playing football so I'll try my best to chill out (between obsesssing, checking more websites for early symptoms, and coming on here to share my obsessions!)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->