this made me smile :)

tinkerbel

Reaction score
i was at a friends the other day with the oh and my friends has a 6 week old baby and i was holding the baby and she was hungry (crying). the oh does not do babies very much and avoids them really as i had pursuede him to let me try soon so he is slowly coming to the idea. but anyway as i was trying to settle the baby i heard this voice behind me and it was my oh talking to her :) :) :) which is a good thing hehehehehe i went all goosepippley and was smiling from side to side :) i didnt say nothing and then he did it again.
i am really happy about this as normally i tend to tell him to say hello etc but as he did on his own accord it was a step forward hehehehehehehe

Awwww your OH sounds so sweeet :happydance:

My OH is funny around babies, he must have something special about him since they stare at him intently, my friends little girl called him dada randomly and I swear I saw a happy tear! :rofl: I was like you big baby but he really does love children even if he doesn't know what to do with them. (He compares it to having our dogs :haha: I'm like noooo not quite!)

Awww so cute :)

My OH is like that with children too but he is godfather to two children and he adore them ;)

Aww thats so sweet :)

My OH is really good with my little sister she is 6 and they get on great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->