This may sound silly...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by BlushingBride, Oct 8, 2013.

1. BlushingBride

BlushingBride Well-Known Member

A jar of chili powder fell out of my cupboard this morning and went everywhere. I immediately vacuumed it up but am concerned about the possible hazard of breathing in such a large amount of it. :wacko: I know there's so many oils, herbs, and spices to avoid in large quantities when pregnant so I'm just concerned about breathing it in while cleaning it up. Any thoughts to help settle my constant worrying mind?

2. Birdling

Birdling Mummy to 2 boys

It would never even have occured to me to worry :shrug: I really don't think it should be an issue :hugs:

3. BlushingBride

BlushingBride Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reassurance! I feel like there's just too many things to worry about when pregnant that I constantly feel like I'm doing something wrong! After 15 minutes I usually tend to realize how nutty I was :)

4. geordie_gal

geordie_gal Mam of one baby boy!

Haha no dont panic yourself I eat so much spicy chilli food - Im fine x

5. youngmamttc

youngmamttc My family is complete

No i wouldnt worry yourself at all :)

6. azure girl

azure girl Baking #3

It may make you sneeze a bit, but chili powder is great stuff! Clears up my sinuses when I'm sick. I added loads to chili yesterday, it really helped :)