• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This might be it...!

How u doing sweety??

Got a ball. Done nowt for me yet.
Raspberry tea - nope.
Curry and chilli - nope.
Warm baths - nope.
Daily walks - nope.
Night out with dancing - nope.
Trip to the fairground - nope.
Clary sage oil - nope.
Pretty much only one thing left on the list now - neither of us fancy it though...

:rofl:

Aaaaah so annoying! Fingers crossed you dont have to wait much longer. I'm still here too (8 days over) ](*,)

It's annoying isn't it! All these old wives tales never worked for me either!

I hope that you don't have to wait for too much longer now :hugs:

I can’t stress this enough evening primrose oil as you’re term I’d say a high dosage! It works like a prostaglandin when inserted vaginally... xx

I mean, I'm in for induction Friday, so this super-sized mega-baby is going to be here soon one way or another, I would just prefer sooner as it is just going on growing in there...
Can't come soon enough for me, my knees can no longer support my massive front.

:rofl:

Ahh hopefully not long.

Have you tried nipple stimulation? Apparently that's meant to be good for producing the hormone to get you going when you're ready to pop. :)

The thought of nipple stimulation makes me genuinely gag! I have the world's most sensitive nips :rofl:

On the plus side at least you know baby will be here sooner rather than later and you have an induction in place! Your mega baby is mega too comfy in there:rofl:

Oh hon bless ya.
I tried it all with DS1 as well. From 37 weeks

I ate a whole pineapple
Raspberry leaf tea pills
Warm baths
Brisk walks
Jumping dancing star jumps
Hot curry
Up and down stairs
Sex
Absolutely everything and still went 14 days over due.

It sucks arse big time.

Oh ladies I hope these over due babies make an appearance soon I'm dieing to see pictures.

There is a thing called midwifes brew but u can only do it from 40 weeks. I dont know how u do it tho or what the heck it will taste like:shock:

Alright baby, time for eviction! Fingers crossed for you hun!! Try going for a walk, do some house work to get the contractions more regular. Pineapple is another trigger! Eat a whole pineapple (have some tums nearby lol)

Good luck! Baby will be here soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"