this morning

highhopes19

Reaction score
does anyone else think that eamonn holmes and ruth are quite possibly the most annoying couple......EVER!!!!!!!

they actually make me cringe watching it :dohh:

please tell me im not alone!!!
rant over
:hugs:

lol! I said exactly the same thing this morning to my OH. They don't usually annoy me, but today they did!! xx

I've never liked either of them.

The one good thing Eamon Holmes ever did was be rude to Anthea Turner, apart from that one bit of good taste on his part I just can't stand the man.

They are so dull, yet they seem to both think there the next Richard & Judy! Not that R&J were ever that good either.....

yeah i find them well annoying i dont why there on that show, hes always putting ruth down to.

Arrrgghhh! She drives me crazy! I always turn Loose Women off when she's hosting that too cos she gets on my nerves something chronic. I can just about tolerate him but there's just something about her that makes me want to scream nooooooo! xx

Arrrgghhh! She drives me crazy! I always turn Loose Women off when she's hosting that too cos she gets on my nerves something chronic. I can just about tolerate him but there's just something about her that makes me want to scream nooooooo! xx

I gave up on Loose Women.

I like Andrea, Lisa, and Lesley but I really cannot stand Kate, Ruth and especially Colleen.

They don't annoy me but I prefer Philip and Holly!
x

I'm not an Eamon fan, Phil and Holly are much better!

I did wonder if Eamon had been banned from being in Gino's kitchen though!

Oh god yes! they wound me up so much one morning that I complained to ITV LOL
I think their behaviour is so unprofessionally sickening sometimes.

I thinkits all about me me me with them.

I didnt like Holly when she hosted Ministry of Mayhem but Ive warmed to her now. I love the laughs her and Phil have.

Dont watch TM on Fridays though

Keith Lemon should host Fridays TM IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"