This never-ending nightmare is finally coming to an end!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
My parents are driving out to SJ to clean my stuff out of the apartment! I'm gettting my clothes baccck!!!! And all of my stuff! I have half my makeup and books and everything else I've owned besides what I could pack into a suitcase in 1 hour when I left. I'm really excited. They're going on Saturday! The bills are all paid up after another threatening phone call to contact his mother if he didn't get me the money, and once my stuff is out I don't have to deal with him again. Its not like I'm going to have to deal with him directly anymore anyway, just lawyers when he signs over his custody rights :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Glad to hear you are feelin better Rae

:hug: glad things are looking up XXX

The start of a fresh for you now!!

x

Yayy, mega chuffed for you. It must be such a relief.. roll on saturday!

The start of a fresh start

*hugs* to you x

Thanks girls.

I am super excited, not only cause I'll be done with Adam, but because I get all my clothes that fits back! When I left I put all my laundry into a seperate bag so that was all my new maternity clothes...and I left it by the door! So I've been trying to squeeze into my old clothes and yoga pants for weeks. You can only buy maternity clothes at Wal-Mart here (yes, I really am in the sticks) and they only have a pick-through rack. I'll be glad to get into some comfy clothes again for sure!

:hug: A fresh start, just what you need rae :hugs: Glad you are getting your things back

Ughh I'm stressing out. Mom and dad are on their way out there now. I'm glad this is finally getting done, but my mom is tooo nice. I can see her now saying "well I know Raelene wasn't completely innocent in this, I know she gets upset sometimes" (which I did, but only because he drove me to that point) and Adam's going to see that as "Oh I did the right thing because she's crazy and even her MOM knows that" and its just going to validate it in his mind that I was in the wrong.

And then, she's going to see that he has rotted food left in the fridge from when I left 6 weeks ago..and she's going to clean it all out for him. Then she's going to see that the floors need to be swept...and she's going to end up sweeping them.

She is just too nice to people for their own good. I'm going to be having a panic attack until they call me and tell me they got the stuff out. If she's nice to him, Adam is just going to take it all as "well they're nice to me, they must know why I did why I did" because he is warped in the head.

Ughhh I'm so nervous. I know if I was out there the situation would be going down a little differently, and I'd probably prefer it that way haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->